Are you an international Engineering Graduate (IEG) whose job search stalled during the pandemic?
Get back on track this year with OSPE’s new “Engineering Employment Readiness for IEGs” course.
This 6-week, 48-hour online course will prepare you for the realities of post-pandemic employment by exploring new engineering sector employment trends, tailoring your engineering skills to new workplace expectations, and preparing you to apply for jobs with confidence.
Course delivery is an online webinar twice weekly (2 x 2.5 hours) for 6 weeks that includes webinar instruction, assignments, presentations, and skill practice with an online instructor, guest speakers, and job coaching. Participants will be coached through varied interview simulations and career path development to build success.
Who Can Attend
To participate in this program, participants must
- Hold an international degree or diploma in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or a Related Field;
- Have an English Language Benchmark of 7.0 or higher;
- Be a Permanent Resident, Refugee (or claimant), or a Naturalized Canadian Citizen or,
- Hold a Temporary Work Permit with Permanent Resident Status, or
- Hold a Post – Graduation Work Permit or have Protected Person status.
NOTE: International students and temporary foreign workers with a 900 series SIN are not eligible.
To register please choose your preferred course date from the Summer 2022 schedule below and click ‘Details’.
For further course information please contact Project Manager Judith Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org