NPPE Exam Skills Preparation for IEGs
This preparation program is a unique course designed specifically to support international engineering graduates who are preparing to write PEO’s National Professional Practice Exam (NPPE). By spreading over 30 hours of instruction across several weeks, we elevate the learning in order to establish a solid understanding of legal and ethical regulations critical to the NPPE and to the engineering industry.
Passing the NPPE is a requirement for licensure but being able to apply these concepts in the industry is a specialization for life. Our goal? To provide a foundation for success on the NPPE and beyond.
The Benefits of Enrolment
What’s in it for you?
- Over 30 hours of classroom instruction on the NPPE
- Small class sizes led by highly knowledgeable instructors
- Networking with colleagues
- We give you time to engage with the material, learn the concepts and ask questions
- We build in writing exercises and classroom discussions so you can practice applying the concepts to questions on the exam – and to industry.
- It’s about more than preparing for the exam. It’s about elevating your profession
We prepare you for the NPPE and your long-term professional needs:
- Access to your own electronic copy of the following law textbook: Practical Law of Architecture, Engineering, and Geoscience, Third Canadian Edition, 2015 by Brian M. Samuels and Doug R. Sanders
- Acquire knowledge about professional liability, the legal/ethical duties of engineers and more!
- 1-year OSPE membership with access to all exclusive member benefits
Exceptional Value of $99 +HST
We want to help you achieve your professional goals
- Undergraduate engineering degree from outside Canada
- Canadian Citizens, permanent residents or convention refugees/claimants
- CLB (or equivalent) of 7
- Ideally at least 3 years of engineering work experience
- NPPE ready
Step 1: Completion of the online application form.
Step 2: Applicants receive an email to provide supporting documentation which will be considered along with the application form.
Step 3: Once supporting documents are received, a 20-minute telephone conversation is booked with the applicant to discuss the next steps.
You will receive payment instructions once you’ve been accepted into the program.
OSPE reserves the right to cancel a course no later than seven days prior to the course start date. If the course is canceled, a full refund will be issued. OSPE is not responsible for travel arrangements and accommodation costs, or any associated cancellation/change fees. Please contact us at 1-866-763-1654 to confirm that the course is running before making arrangements for travel and accommodations. Please review our Course Cancellation, Withdrawal and Refund Policy before registering for a course.