OSPE and Randstad Engineering, a division of Randstad Canada, are pleased to announce a two-year partnership that will integrate Randstad into OSPE’s career services program to better serve Ontario’s engineering community.
Using a consultative, strategic approach to building long-term recruitment relationships at every career level, Randstad Engineering is the country’s leading provider of customized staffing and recruitment services for engineering and technical talent.
What can you expect from this new partnership?
- Randstad Engineering will provide the exclusive recruitment services currently offered to employers through OSPE’s Recruitment Program, helping employers who post on OSPE’s job board connect with the talented job seekers they need to fill these positions
- OSPE’s corporate partners will be able to take advantage of discounted recruitment services
Engineering Employment Events (E3s)
- Randstad Engineering will be the official sponsor of OSPE’s E3s and will be onsite to serve OSPE’s job seeking and employer communities
- OSPE members will have access to Randstad’s engineering job listings on OSPE’s job board
Marketing, Sponsorship and Advertising
- Together, OSPE and Randstad Engineering will develop a content strategy to provide comprehensive access to industry trends and reports like salary surveys, labour market reports and specific subject matter reports catered to specialized groups like females or young professionals
- Randstad will contribute to OSPE’s quarterly magazine, The Voice, including staffing and recruitment updates across multiple, diverse industries
“With Randstad, OSPE is ensuring we are providing the best career service offerings to our members,” said OSPE CEO Sandro Perruzza.
Randstad Engineering President Tom Turpin agrees. “Working closely with OSPE, we will provide its members with career support and recruitment opportunities with Ontario’s leading employers. We look forward to helping OSPE reach its goals and build for the future.”