Emerging Leaders Certificate Program
April 9 @ 9:00 am - June 25 @ 12:00 pm
Emerging Leaders are the lifeblood of organizations expecting to drive growth and sustainability in their chosen markets. Having the right competencies, character and confidence to lead others is a critical business challenge for the next decade.
The Engineering Academy’s Emerging Leaders Certificate program is designed specifically for an engineering audience, leveraging Rzultz advisors and instructors who combine
leadership expertise with a deep understanding of your world. They engage participants during interactive sessions that challenge learners as they hone or develop leadership skills. Incorporating case studies, exercises, and projects based on actual engineering scenarios, Rzultz experts conduct engaging sessions, providing participants with resources, and fostering practical skills they can apply immediately.
Strategically and proactively strengthening your talent pool and leadership team will translate to improved business practices, performance, and ultimately, results. Broadening and strengthening your talent pipeline enables you to expand your team and develop a wide array of leaders who represent the customers and communities you serve.
Participants who earn this certificate will acquire knowledge and tools that will help them:
- Understand and adapt to leadership priorities, which differ significantly from their roles as individual contributors.
- Develop their own authentic leadership styles.
- Build cohesive, collaborative teams.
- Establish and foster trust in their professional relationships.
- Effectively delegate work.
- Manage priorities to ensure their team’s work aligns with the company’s strategic objectives.
Our Leadership GPS methodology and tool also helps you and your career coach to plot what success looks like at agreed-to time horizons in order to give you the time and space to learn, apply, discover, and then fine tune your journey forward. Our vision for this Leadership GPS methodology and tool was modelled off of the highly successful body of work by management measurement gurus, Dr. Robert Kaplan and Dr. David Norton. Their published work and tools to help guide the clarification strategy while enabling the measurement of results inspired us to develop our proprietary tool – the GPS.
What you can expect:
- 30 Hours – Virtual Instructor-led Training
- 10 Hours of Independent Study / Work
- 40 Hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Coaching Sessions
Sessions run weekly from 09:00 – 12:00:
- April: 9 / 16/ 23
- May: 7/ 14/ 28
- June: 4/ 11 / 18/ 25