What you need to know about OSPE’s 2021 Election
The engineers who are elected to OSPE’s Board of Directors are committed to ensuring that your profession is headed in the right direction—a direction where your work is valued, and your voice heard.
The Society encourages all professional and associate members to consider running or nominating a qualified candidate to sit on our Board. OSPE will be holding its annual Board of Directors election in the spring of 2021.
Nominations will open for members at large on Monday, January 4, 2021 and all nominations must be received by Friday, January 29, 2021.
All detailed information is posted below. Further information and registration for OSPE’s Annual General Meeting and General Assembly will be posted in February 2021.
Please forward all nominations as well as any questions regarding the OSPE Board nomination or election process to Valeria Mueller, Director, Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Election and AGM Documents
- OSPE Board Director Nomination and Election Package
- Download Consent Form here
- Download Instructions for Candidate Election Bio and Statement here
To be confirmed
- January 4: Nominations open
- January 29: Nominations close
- March 29: Ballots and candidate information sent to members – Voting Opens
- March 31: All candidates Virtual Town Hall
- April 16: Voting closes
- May 8: OSPE Virtual Annual General Meeting
- October 6: General Assembly
For more information please contact Dana Thomson at email@example.com.