Between February 24th and April 27th, OSPE will be participating in a range of conferences that reflect the wide array of technical fields in which engineers work. OSPE will be present at each of these events to connect with industry professionals and share valuable insight on the benefits and services that OSPE offers.
Always striving to better cater to our diverse membership base, we embrace these networking opportunities to gather intelligence on industry-specific professionals’ key advocacy concerns and priorities, as well as the professional development services they feel would most benefit their careers.
Check out the list of upcoming trade shows:
- Canadian Nuclear Association (CNA) Conference and Trade Show, February 24-26 Themed “the core of Canada’s low-carbon future”, CNA2016 highlights the many facets and opportunities of nuclear technology for Canadian innovators, scientists and engineers
- Toronto Chapter Construction Specifications Canada No Frills Trade Show, March 3 A one-afternoon conference providing technical, design, sales and manufacturing knowledge from over 200 vendors of construction products and services
- Ontario Onsite Wastewater Association Annual Conference and Trade Show, March 1-6 Connect with regulators, manufacturers and engineers from the onsite and decentralized wastewater industry to explore best practices for water preservation and wastewater service
- Canadian Mechanical and Plumbing Exposition (CMPX), March 16-18 One of North America’s largest sources of mechanical products, information, equipment and applications, including daily Learning Forums on the latest industry trends and regulations
- Southern Ontario Process & Automation Show (CPECN), April 5
- Western Ontario Process & Automation Show (CPECN), April 27 Process professionals gain access to the latest technology for their plants, discuss comparative solutions to technical issues and network with national and local experts in the field
Be sure to stop by the OSPE booth to learn more about our current efforts!