Do you know an OSPE volunteer who deserves extra recognition?
OSPE’s many achievements are made possible through the hard work and dedication of volunteers who serve on our committees, task forces and working groups. The President’s Award is a unique opportunity to recognize OSPE volunteers who have gone above and beyond in their contributions.
Young Professional Award
- Awarded to an exceptional OSPE volunteer who is engineering student or recent engineering graduate
- Nominee has contributed well beyond the normal level of effort and has served as an advocate for the engineering community, including fellow engineering students and young professionals across the province
Professional Engineer Award
- Awarded to an OSPE volunteer (including Board Directors and Officers) who is a professional engineer,
- Nominee has contributed well beyond the normal level of effort and has served as an advocate for the engineering community through various roles in committees, tasks forces and boards
- Nominations close on April 15, 2016
- Award winners will be notified in April 2016
- Award winners will be announced at the OSPE Annual General Meeting on May 3, 2016
Contact Natasha Reid at 1-866-763-1654, ext. 237; or email@example.com