The Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE) is currently looking for OSPE Members to join their Membership Advisory Committee (MAC). The purpose of MAC is to provide input and advice on the development and implementation of activities related to acquisition and retention of OSPE members.
Three reasons to become an OSPE volunteer:
- Build your professional and personal network
- Give back to your profession
- Have your voice heard
Goals and responsibilities of MAC
- Review and evaluate membership trends and campaign effectiveness
- Provide input on:
- recruitment strategies to increase membership
- the member renewal process
- future affinity partnership and corporate programs
- member engagement programs
Committee members attend and participate in approximately 10 meetings per year. Each member is responsible for fulfilling an objective set out by OSPE’s Board of Directors, as established through its Terms of Reference.
To submit your application, please email your resume and a short paragraph on why you would be good fit for MAC to Natasha Reid, Community Engagement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 30, 2016.
Thank you for your participation!