The President’s Award is a unique opportunity to recognize OSPE volunteers who have gone above and beyond in their efforts to serve as advocates for the engineering community across the province.
The success of OSPE’s advocacy work and community initiatives depend on the input, time and energy of our many dedicated volunteers, who each contribute to and shape OSPE’s efforts in their own way. It is because of our volunteers that OSPE can continue to generate positive change in the overall understanding and appreciation of the engineering profession.
Do you know OSPE members who…
- Act as ambassadors of OSPE within their professional networks or on social media
- Volunteer as Political Action Network representatives to raise important issues with their local MPPs
- Serve on an OSPE committee, task force or working group as subject matter experts
- Share their expertise via guest blog posts, or articles and Letters to the Editor for The Voice magazine
- Donate their time as a mentor, or frequently attend and assist at OSPE events
- Spread OSPE’s key messages to ensure that the engineering profession remains top of mind within the community
Help ensure that their hard work does not go unnoticed.
- Young Professional Award: Nominate an outstanding OSPE volunteer who is an engineering student or recent engineering graduate.
- Professional Engineer Award: Nominate an outstanding OSPE volunteer (including Board Directors and Officers) who is a professional engineer.
* Nominations close on December 29, 2017. Award winners will be notified in March 2018.
Contact Natasha Reid at 1-866-763-1654, ext. 237; or firstname.lastname@example.org