Board elections and AGM
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE) will take place
VIRTUALLY ON MAY 8, 2021 AT 9:30am. MEMBERS CAN REGISTER TO ATTEND THE AGM HERE.
What you need to know about OSPE’s 2021 Election
OSPE’s elections are structured to ensure a turnover of one-third of our board members each year and therefore, there are four open positions for a 3-year term. In addition, for 2021, we have one open position for a 1-year term.
Election packages, with instructions and a link to vote, as well as the Notice of Meeting for the OSPE Annual General Meeting were sent out on March 29, 2021.
Thank you to all the candidates for participating in this year’s election.
Election and AGM Documents
- OSPE Board Director Nomination and Election Package
- Notice of Meeting and Elections Brochure
- AGM Proxy Form
- 2020 Annual Report
- AGM Package
3-Year term Candidates
- Jerome James, P.Eng.
- Yousef Kimiagar, P.Eng.
- Kam Leong, P.Eng.
- Peter Marcucci, P.Eng.
- Dr. Marilyn Powers, P.Eng.
- Irene Sterian, P.Eng.
- Oliver Xiao, P.Eng.
1-Year Term Candidates
Catch Up on OSPE’s 2021 Virtual Town Halls
- January 4: Nominations open
- January 29: Nominations close
- March 29: Ballots and candidate information sent to members – Voting Opens
- March 31: All candidates Virtual Town Hall
- April 16: Voting closes
- May 8: OSPE Virtual Annual General Meeting
- October 6: General Assembly
For more information please contact Dana Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org.