What you need to know about OSPE’s 2023 Election
The engineers who are elected to OSPE’s Board of Directors are committed to ensuring that your profession is headed in the right direction – a direction where your work is valued, and your voice heard.
The polls are now closed. Please find the election results here.
All Candidates Virtual Town Hall
- 2023 OSPE Board Election Results
- Election Candidates Brochure
- 2023 OSPE Board Director Nomination and Election Package
- OSPE’s Governance Training Module
- January 2: Nominations open
- January 27: Nominations close
- March 27: Ballots and candidate information sent to members – Voting Opens
- March 29: All candidates Virtual Town Hall
- April 17: Voting closes
- May 8: OSPE Virtual Annual General Meeting
For more information please contact Marisa Violante at email@example.com.