What you need to know about OSPE’s 2023 Election
The engineers who are elected to OSPE’s Board of Directors are committed to ensuring that your profession is headed in the right direction – a direction where your work is valued, and your voice heard.
NOMINATIONS FOR BOARD DIRECTOR POSITIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
The Election package will be emailed to members when voting opens on Monday, March 27, 2023. Voting will be open until Monday, April 17, 2023.
The All Candidates Virtual Town Hall, where members have the opportunity to hear from their candidates, will take place on Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 6:30 p.m.
The results of the Board of Directors election will be announced on OSPE’s website and social media channels on April 21, 2023.
To be determined.
- January 2: Nominations open
- January 27: Nominations close
- March 27: Ballots and candidate information sent to members – Voting Opens
- March 29: All candidates Virtual Town Hall
- April 17: Voting closes
- May 8: OSPE Virtual Annual General Meeting
For more information please contact Marisa Violante at firstname.lastname@example.org.