What you need to know about OSPE’s 2022 Election
The engineers who are elected to OSPE’s Board of Directors are committed to ensuring that your profession is headed in the right direction – a direction where your work is valued, and your voice heard.
The Election package will be emailed to members when voting opens on Monday, March 28, 2022. Voting was open until Friday, April 15, 2022.
The All Candidates Virtual Town Hall, where members had the opportunity to hear from their candidates took place on Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. To view the recording, click here
The results of the Board of Directors election will be announced at OSPE’s Virtual Annual General Meeting on Monday, May 9, 2022.
- 2022 OSPE Board Director Nomination and Election Package
- OSPE’s Governance Training Module
- Notice of Meeting and Elections Brochure
- 2022 OSPE Election Results
- January 3: Nominations open
- January 28: Nominations close
- March 28: Ballots and candidate information sent to members – Voting Opens
- March 30: All candidates Virtual Town Hall
- April 15: Voting closes
- May 9: OSPE Virtual Annual General Meeting
For more information please contact Dana Thomson at email@example.com.