E-Learning Program: Focus on Change – Change Management Essentials
August 18, 2023 - January 31, 2025
This is an e-learning offering available to students on-demand. You take this program at your own pace. There is no start and end date.
This CPD course is offered in mobile audio format so that you can complete your CPD anytime, anywhere using the ProDio mobile app.
Expectations for Learning
1. Establish a holistic understanding of change management
2. Identify the unique requirements of your stakeholders
3. Understand the difference between your approach to change, change methodology and change frameworks
4. Recognize the different types of change
5. Establish your understanding of the difference between change leadership and change management
6. Integrate systems thinking into your change management approach
7. Understand the how design thinking can add to your change management toolkit
8. Integrate graphic recording into a change management project
9. Understand how behavior impacts change management initiatives
10. Establish an understanding of how the field of change management is evolving
Due to the nature of the course content, once the course has been purchased, we are unable to provide refunds.
Hilary Curry, PhD
This program qualifies you for 2.5 hours of continuing education credits.